You have spent months eating healthy and exercising to finally drop those unwanted pounds. Now that you have reached your goal in losing weight, you notice that you have flabby skin hanging from your belly. This extra skin can make you feel uncomfortable, especially when it comes to undressing in front of others. Perhaps there is particular clothing you want to wear now that you have trimmed down, but this soft, loose skin is preventing you from buying them. If you want to look as good as you feel, perhaps it is time for you to consult a professional about having a tummy tuck. An expert can help you trim away the excessive fat and skin giving you a more toned and firmer belly. Make your stomach firm again with an abdominoplasty.
Advantages of Abdominoplasty
Abdominoplasty is the procedure performed to help surgically remove the extra skin and fat from your body. Your abdominal muscles can also be tightened during this procedure, something that can be difficult with just diet and exercise. One of the benefits in having this technique performed is it can help you also get rid of the unsightly stretch marks that are left on your hips and stomach after weight loss. Your posture can also improve due to the tightening of the muscles in your belly. The greatest advantage of having a tummy tuck performed is it can further your self-confidence because you can fully see the results of all your hard work.
What to Ask Your Surgeon
- Are they certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- How many years they have been performing the procedure?
- Are they specifically trained to work in this field of plastic surgery?
- What should you expect during he surgery?
- How long is your recovery time?
- What kind of restrictions will you expect after having the surgery performed?
- Ask the surgeon for before-and-after photos of other clients they have worked on.
- You will want to know if they will perform the procedure in an office-based facility or hospital.
Be Proud of the Body You Have
You have worked hard to lose weight; now be proud of the body that you have! Consult with a qualified professional to find out if you are a candidate for having abdominoplasty performed. Stop hiding under baggy clothes and start wearing the outfits you have always wanted to but never felt fully comfortable to do so. A certified surgeon can help you showcase the body you have earned by trimming away the extra skin left over from weight loss while tightening your tummy muscles.